The exhibitions will be open to the public and will be divided into the following sections and categories, for which contestants are free to present one repertoire, provided they comply with the maximum time-limits:
Section GUITAR soloist
Cat. E (International) no age limit - 23 minutes
Section GROUPS of two or more guitarists
Cat. H (International) no age limit - 20 minutes
For groups of guitarists, the category will be determined by the average age of its components.
SECTION guitar soloist
Cat. E (International) Scholarship worth € 1,000.00 (Award from the Caript Foundation)
5 annual subscriptions to the magazine "Il Fronimo”
1 set of D'Addario guitar strings Pro-Arté offered by musicherie.com
- three prize concerts (Cat. E) offered by:
- Associazione "Amici dell'Opera", Pistoia - Associazione Cultura e Musica" G. Rospigliosi"
- San Giacomo Festival, Bologna
- The chance to be a member of the jury at the next edition of the competition
SECTION Groups guitarists (The scholarships awarded refer to the groups guitarists)
Cat. H Scholarship worth € 400,00 and a prize concert (Award from the Caript Foundation)
- Other concerts for important Associations are currently being defined
The "Edizioni Edipan" prize, a Scholarship worth € 100 and free materials for the best performance of a piece of guitar music composed by Teresa Procaccini, published by Edi-pan, which can be available from the web site www.edipan.com
Teresa Procaccini: “Cinque pezzi incaici” op. 71, “Sei Studi” op. 72, “For Guitar” op. 237, “I remember” op. 248.
- During the award ceremony and the concert of all the winners, the Audience's Choice prize will also be awarded.