The competition is open to young musicians of any nationality. The exhibitions will be open to the public and will be divided into the following categories. The competition is aimed at any instrumental and/or vocal groups, including piano duo and piano four hands. Contestants are free to enter one repertoire, provided they comply with the maximum time-limits:
Cat. A born after 2006 10 minutes
Cat. B born after 2003 15 minutes
Cat. C born after 2001 20 minutes
Cat. D no age limit 30 minutes
The category will be determined by the average age of the components in a given group.
25 Mar 20
26 Mar 20
Cat. A born after 2006 - Cat. B born after 2003 - Cat. C born after 2001 - Cat. D no age limit
For the contestants of all the sections and categories
To the first prize winners
(score no lower than 95/100) trophy and diploma for 1st prize.
To the second prize winners
(score between 94/100 and 90/100) medal and diploma for 2nd prize.
To the third prize winners
(score between 89/100 and 85/100) medal and diploma for 3rd prize.
To the fourth prize winners
(score between 84/100 and 80/100) medal and diploma for 4th prize.
All contestants who are not awarded a prize will receive a diploma of participation.
In addition to the Diploma for the Absolute First Prize, the absolute winners of the various categories will receive the following Prizes (The scholarships awarded refer to the music group):
Cat. A Scholarship worth € 200.00
Cat. B Scholarship worth € 350.00
Cat. C Scholarship worth € 400.00
Cat. D Scholarship worth € 1,500.00*
* The winning formation will receive € 1000.00 of prize by bank transfer and € 500.00 as reimbursement of expenses for a concert by the Rospigliosi Association
- For the award ceremony concerts, arrangements will be made individually with associations that offer the chance to perform during their concert seasons or at individual concerts.
Five prize concerts (for each member of the group) offered to Cat. D by:
- Associazione “Rospigliosi”, Lamporecchio
- Associazione Amici dell’Opera, Pistoia
- Associazione Musicale “Orfeo Stillo”, Paola (CS)
- San Giacomo Festival, Bologna
- Associazione Ars Et labor di Perugia
Other concerts for important Associations are currently being defined
One concert offered by the Teatro S. Antonio di Marina, Pietrasanta (Cat. C)
- The chance for one or more members of the winning group to be a member of the jury at the next
edition of the competition (Cat. D)
Award Avos Chamber Music Project of € 1000.00 to be spent within the activities of the
Associazione Avos Ensemble
During the award ceremony and the concert of all the winners, the Audience's Choice prize will also be awarded.
Two copies of the book "IL VIOLINISTA", BY Antonio Bonacchi - published by CURCI
- Prize for teachers
The teachers of the first prize winners will be awarded an Honorary Diploma.